Reservations can be made through
the real-time reservation system in Stayfolio.
Contact us at 0504-0904-2312
for booking and shooting questions.
- A private rental house with a team a day using the entire space.
- If you exceed maximum capacity, you will not be able to enter the room,
so please do not make a mistake.
- The maximum number of people is children and children.
- Minors without carers, and pets cannot accompany you.
- We strictly restrict access to visitors other than the number.
The guest is responsible for this, so please refer to it.
- For 2 nights, towels are not replaced and cleaned.
- For visitors staying for more than 3 nights, towel renewals and cleaning will be
- Due to the nature of the uninhabited accommodation, CCTVs are installed at the gate
for security purposes.
- There is no dedicated parking space. Please park your car in front of the gate, put
down your heavy luggage first, and use the village parking lot two minutes away on
(Public parking lot 1: 32, Sinchonbuk 3-gil front vacant lot,
public parking lot 2: 1, Sinchonbuk 3-gil front vacant lot)
- Although quarantine is carried out professionally through contracts with quarantine
companies, insects and snakes can be brought in from outside because Jeju has many
places adjacent to nature due to its characteristics. Please note that the refund for this
is not possible.
- WIFI, TV, Air conditioning, Table, Sofa, Bluetooth speaker
- Refrigerator, electric cooktop, Microwave, Coffee pot, Toaster, Electric rice cooker, Dishware, Cooking utensils, wine glass,
Wine-offer, Bottled water, Hand-drip coffee tool
- You cannot cook smoke and smelly food in the kitchen.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Hand wash, Toothpaste, Face towel, Body towel, Hair dryer
- Open-air bath may not be available in winter due to freeze and burst problems.
- Hinoki bath is directly connected to the outside yard; please be careful to avoid exposure by wearing swimsuits and the like when used.
- You can use liquid, powder, and foam baths when using the Hinoki bath.
- Various petals, popri, and herbs can not be used because they may cause problems with drainage.
- In winter (Nov to Apr), the Hinoki bath may not be available due to freeze and burst problems.
- Due to the nature of the unmanned accommodation, CCTV is installed toward the gate for crime prevention.
- There is no dedicated parking space. Please park your car in front of the gate,
put down your heavy luggage first, and use the village parking lot two minutes away on foot.
(Public parking lot 1: 32, Sinchonbuk 3-gil front vacant lot, public parking lot 2: 1, Sinchonbuk 3-gil front vacant lot)
- The barbecue fee is 30,000 won (optional).
- Grills, charcoal, torch, gloves, tongs, scissors are provided. But meat and other food must be prepared separately.
- Due to the weather, it may be difficult to use barbecue in the yard. In this case, we will refund the setting fee.
- Please choose barbecue as an option for room reservation. If you can't check at your reservation, you can apply before you check in.
- Application Criteria |
Off-season except peak season, two nights of flat season (Sun-Thu)
- Discount benefit | 10% discount on the total amount
- Discounts are not available during weekends (Fri-Sat) and peak periods.
The peak season is from July to August, lunar holidays and Chuseok holidays.
- At the payment stage when booking, the discount is automatically applied.
- Promotion discounts are not duplicated.
For a refund, you will receive a refund based on the below base date.
|10 DAYS BEFORE||100% Refund|
|9 DAYS BEFORE||90% Refund|
|8 DAYS BEFORE||80% Refund|
|7 DAYS BEFORE||70% Refund|
|6 DAYS BEFORE||60% Refund|
|5 DAYS BEFORE||50% Refund|
|4 DAYS BEFORE||40% Refund|
|3 DAYS BEFORE||Change / No refund|